The more information provided, the more effective CPS can be when investigating the case, so provide as much information as you can.
- Address – home and where the child can best be located
- Phone numbers
- Child’s age or date of birth
- Child’s condition/injuries
- Any emotional, behavioral, or physical problems the child may have
- Name of siblings or others that may be involved
- Identify person responsible for abuse/neglect, if known
If the child is in immediate danger, call 911. They can respond immediately and will inform CPS.